Looking for a thrill, or wishing to improve your thermalling skills as a solo pilot?
Book a tandem flight!
Cost: $200 per person.
"The most 'bitchin' ride of my life!
10 out of 10, would do it again."
- Missy Girl.
Booking a Tandem Flight
Taking a tandem flight lesson with a certified and experienced paragliding pilot is a great first step to finding out if soaring with the hawks is for you. Whether you'd like to soar relaxed and peaceful, or you're looking to get an adrenaline rush, we can meet your needs.
What makes flying with Stephen so special?
Very few tandem pilots posses Stephen's set of flying skills. He is an accomplished acro and tandem pilot who doesn't have to stick to a flat and level sled ride. He will make sure you walk away with a grin on your face wishing for more, but we're assuming you can handle it! ;-)
Are you a P2 or P3 pilot looking for advanced training? Improve your thermalling or acro skills!
Tandems are not just for beginners or thrill-seekers! Flying with Stephen is the perfect way to pick his instructor brain, gain more experience and get to know the San Bernardino flying sites! He will teach you how, when and where to find thermals, let you take the controls and make sure you understand the potential dangers in the area. If you want to stay up in the air longer and do it safely as a solo pilot, this is a great investment in your paragliding education.
- Be at least 16 years of age.
- Limit 260 lbs.
- Healthy physical condition, able to jog approximately 10 yards.
What You Need To Know Before Your Tandem Flight
- In Winter and Spring it is recommended that you bring warm clothing. It may get cooler when flying at higher altitudes. We want you to be comfortable!
- If you'd like a video of your flight, we can provide you with a GoPro and memory card. Please let us know at least a day or two in advance.
- Make sure that items like cameras and clothing are fastened safely, so that you do not lose them during your tandem flight.
- Be aware that tandem flight appointments are weather-dependent. Although the weather conditions cooperate with us most of the time,
there is a small chance that your tandem flight could be delayed by rain or North winds.
Tandem flight lessons are operated under FAA exemption #4721.