NeverLand Paragliding offers beginner (P1), Novice (P2), Intermediate (P3) & Advanced (P4) instruction by a USHPA certified and highly-experienced paragliding instructor.
Choose a solo day lesson, unlimited lessons up to P4 level, or a solo + tandem lesson combo!
All lessons include free use of school gear (wing, harness, parachute & helmet) up to P2 level.
$350 per day solo lesson.
$350 tandem + solo combo lesson.
$2,500 unlimited solo lessons that take you up to a P4 rating!* Some restrictions may apply.
Cost of tandem lesson, combo lesson and/or 1st day lesson can be applied toward the unlimited lessons package on day two of lessons!
Additional Costs Include:
- Crestline Soaring Society Club Dues: $20 per mo., or $100 per year: Purchase your membership here.
- Rides up the mountain: $20 per ride via the Sandy Van.
- National organization (USHPA) membership: First 30 days are FREE with your 1st day lesson! After that, $150 per year, which comes with a bi-monthly magazine, as well as liability insurance. USHPA membership is required to hold any ratings. You may join here.
Do you have dreams of flying?
We Can Make Your Dreams Come True!
NeverLand Paragliding School serves not only the local, but also the international community of aspiring pilots. Many of our students travel from as far as Australia, New Zealand, Germany & France to learn from us! We welcome you all, no matter where you're from or who you are. Stay for a day or stay for a week! We will make sure you get the most out of your lessons no matter how much or how little time you have with us.
Whether you are completely new to flying, or you wish to obtain a P2, P3 or P4 rating, we can meet your needs. We provide beginner, refresher and advanced courses tailored to you. We will stay with you & make sure all your questions and concerns are addressed, so that you can take your first flight quickly, safely and with confidence. Interested in PPG (powered paragliding )? Make us your first step toward flying a paramotor!
Come alone, or with friends and family
for a fun & exhilarating experience!
- Be at least 16 years of age.
- Healthy physical condition, able to jog.
- Be able to read, speak, and understand the English language.
- Please be on time.
Paragliding Lesson Recommendations
- Wear comfortable, weather-appropriate clothing.
- Bring water to stay hydrated during your lesson.
- Confirm your appointment at least 24 hours before your lesson date.
Paragliding lesson appointments are weather-dependent. We do not
teach or fly during North winds, which are most common in late fall &
winter time. Although San Bernardino has some of the best soaring
conditions in the world, there is a small chance that your lesson could
be delayed by rain, or North winds. Check in with your instructor the
week of your lesson, or check the "Soaring Predictor" site for Marshall
& Crestline by clicking the links to see if the wind conditions are